So last night I went to the Gold and Green Ball at the HUB ballroom. It was SO much fun. I went with Jose, Tyler, Julia, Annie, and J.R. The dance was way fun, but after the dance we decided to explore Seattle. So we went to the base of the Space Needle and took pictures. And it so much fun. I had such a great time, then after 1/2 the group (Jose, Tyler, and Julia) decided to call it for the night, J.R. Annie, and myself were still wanting to go explore So we went to another fountain display in Seattle near the Wharf, and we barely got out of the car when we had to wait for about 20 minutes for a freight train to cross, (it was the SLOWEST train ever). Took a couple of more pics After that we decided it was time to call it a night. But it was a great night especially getting to spend time with a "boy" I want to get to know. Finally some pictures below
Me in my dress I love this dress
Me & Annie
Pretty much the best city ever
Right underneath the Space Needle
The girls
Me & Annie
Me
Waiting for the train to pass
Me & Annie in front of the fountain
5 awesome comments:
Jules you look beautiful in your pic! Cant wait to see you in May!
is that picture above the dress you wore? so cute! you look great!
Yeah it is. I'll put pics up soon. However I do have pics on my facebook aned myspace. There more that J.R. took that I haven't seen yet. Anyways Manda you're coming in May? I'm so stinkin' excited. We HAVE to get together when you come up. I love you both thanks for saying I looked pretty, I felt pretty.
Julie you looked great. And good luck about that "boy". I am so happy for you. I hope you can make it to my bridal shower next Saturday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment
I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming