April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to my dear mom

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wanted to wish my mama a happy birthday! This post is dedicated to the most important woman in my life! I LOVE you soooo much. Here's some qualities that my mama has

* She's patient
* She's understanding
* She's BEAUTIFUL on the outside and inside
*She's a great teacher
* She's always trying to do what's right
* She's cares about her family unconditionally
* She always encourages us
* She has such sweet spirit
* She's strong in the gospel
* She's the best mama a girl could ask for

I love you dearly mom! Thanks for not only being my mom but my best friend I love you.

0 awesome comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming

Designed by Julie’s Blog Design © 2010 and beyond All rights Reserved
Header Character Courtesy of Istock Photo