I just wanted to wish all the mothers in the world a Happy Mothers Day. I have two mothers that I want to give a shout out to.
1st off of course is my own mother Peggy Hartup. I ♥ this woman to death. She has helped me through so much and continues to help me in my time of need. She has been a wonderful example to me and has helped shape me into the person I am today. I can honestly say that I wouldn't be who I am today without the love and support of my dear mama!

The 2nd wonderful mama shout out I want to my sister Jana. She's such a strong woman and no matter what things may happen in her life she still continues to have a smile on her face no matter what. She's one of the bravest people I know to raise 4 terrific kids by herself. Any woman who can do all she does and has the strength definitely deserves a mother shout on the Mothers dayI love these two women and they are incredible mothers. I also want to give a shout out to any of my family and friends who are mothers (or are going to be mothers someday) You all definitely deserve a shout out as well. This divine role given to woman is such an incredible thing and I can't wait to experience that someday.1st off of course is my own mother Peggy Hartup. I ♥ this woman to death. She has helped me through so much and continues to help me in my time of need. She has been a wonderful example to me and has helped shape me into the person I am today. I can honestly say that I wouldn't be who I am today without the love and support of my dear mama!


Happy Mothers Day



















0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming