What does that tell you.....that I can't sleep...and am ANNOYED that I'm up this early, oh well. So, there isn't a whole lot to update really so here are some things in a nutshell....
1- Since I'm up I should be working on packing however it is only 6:30 in the morning
2- Like above I've been CRAZED with packing trying to get everything organized
3- Josh came home from Spokane last week and I'm way excited about that.
4- Josh is home for 3 days and gets a job I've been looking for 4 months for a new job & nothing...how LAME is that? =P (however it was a job that he had previously before he left for Spokane)
5- my car did get stolen but was found 24 hours later so that was a relief and is still drivable, and the only thing they took was the couple Cd's that were in a holder in my mirror.
6- I'm excited that my older brother Jason (who lives in Guam) got a facebook, and so it's A LOT easier to keep in contact with him YAY
7- ...and last but not least I am officially a 1/4 of a century. It still hasn't quite sunk in yet that I'm 25. I had a fun/however non-eventful birthday...which I'll write about in another post.
1- Since I'm up I should be working on packing however it is only 6:30 in the morning
2- Like above I've been CRAZED with packing trying to get everything organized
3- Josh came home from Spokane last week and I'm way excited about that.
4- Josh is home for 3 days and gets a job I've been looking for 4 months for a new job & nothing...how LAME is that? =P (however it was a job that he had previously before he left for Spokane)
5- my car did get stolen but was found 24 hours later so that was a relief and is still drivable, and the only thing they took was the couple Cd's that were in a holder in my mirror.
6- I'm excited that my older brother Jason (who lives in Guam) got a facebook, and so it's A LOT easier to keep in contact with him YAY
7- ...and last but not least I am officially a 1/4 of a century. It still hasn't quite sunk in yet that I'm 25. I had a fun/however non-eventful birthday...which I'll write about in another post.



















0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming