So as promised here are some pictures from the Gold and Green Ball. It was so much fun, hanging out with friends and dressing up! The pictures below are people that are in the Halls Lake Ward!! YAY fun times!
Me & Annie
Best friends forever
Bob and Jane Hamm
Me
Ryan and Evie
Another one of Ryan and Evie
Halls Lake Ward
Another one of the Halls Lake Ward
0
awesome comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming
My name is Julie, I'm 26 yrs old I live just north of Seattle. I enjoy life. I love to sing and dance. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends they are the most important things to me in the entire world. I am really getting into blog designing lately, and it's a lot of fun!!
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming