So as always Alderwood 1st Ward had their annual Santa Breakfast, and as always it was so much fun and a huge success. The Bishopric are cooking pancakes for the ward members and there are sticky buns, an egg dish, fruit, juice, etc... then afterward their are crafts and projects to do for the kids, then Santa comes and everyone who wants to get their picture taken with Santa. Here are some pictures from the Santa Breakfast. More on Facebook.
The Girls waiting in line to see Santa
The kids waiting in line
Lilly Ana & Santa
Adrian & Santa
Isabella & Santa
Hannah & Santa
The kids & Santa
The Elders & Santa
The Lee family & Santa
The Vance Family & Santa
The girls at the Craft table
0
awesome comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming
My name is Julie, I'm 26 yrs old I live just north of Seattle. I enjoy life. I love to sing and dance. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends they are the most important things to me in the entire world. I am really getting into blog designing lately, and it's a lot of fun!!
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming