So as read in a
previous post for my birthday my best friend Elyse and my friend J.R. got me a gift card to Trade Secret to get my hair cut because I've been needing my hair cut FOREVER!! So yesterday me & Elyse went and got my haircut!!! It was a lot of fun and I really liked the person who cut my hair. I've been really wanting side swept bangs for awhile and so I got more layers and side swept bangs. Not only that but they were having a promotion where if you got a hair cut you could get 7 foil highlights in your hair for FREE!!! So I decided to get some reddish highlight in my hair. Afterwards as you know Elyse got engaged for her birthday...and we went to David's Bridal a few weeks ago so Elyse could try on some gowns. Well...obviously she didn't buy anything that time..but she saw another dress on the website that she really liked and wanted to go and try it on and wanted me to go with her. So we went to David's Bridal after my hair cut and she tried on some more dresses. She loved this one gown that she tried on and then wanted to try on another gown that she had tried on the previous trip. Well, she hadn't been able to get that other dress from her previous appointment out of her mind...so she tried it on again and almost started crying!! She knew it was the dress!! So she decided to put in an order for it and put it on layaway!! So Elyse got her wedding dress! Congratulations Elyse.!!
Here are some pictures of my new haircut
My new haircut
A front and back shot
5 awesome comments:
It looks so cute!! I love it!
p.s. I love your new fonts too!!
Thanks!! I love new hair cut too!! it's awesome
I love your new layout!
Thanks!!! =)
Post a Comment
I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming