
So as most of you know I absolutely ♥ to cook and I ♥ to watch cooking shows on the Food Network. I watched this season of "The Next Food Network Star" (this is the only season I can actually say I watched all the way through even though it's been on for 6 seasons)
Anyways, the premises of the show is contestants compete in different challenges that test not only their culinary skills but their camera presence and to see who has the most "star power" anyway, the winner earns their own show on the Food Network, this years winner was Aarti Sequeria. She is just amazing...she is adorable, is a great cook, and is living the dream...she got started making videos and uploading them to YouTube and her show on YouTube was called Aarti Paarti. She is also a fellow food blogger. (hello, two of my favorite things food/cooking, and blogging) It's kind of like a Julie Powell story in a way (Julie Powell cooked her way through Julia Child's cook book and wrote a blog about it) anyways I looked at Aarti's blog the other day and I just LOVE it!! Here is a quick video of Aarti making Sheeh-kebabs on YouTube



















0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming