Ok this one is going to to be seriously lame because Yes, I listen to music and I listen to all sorts of music from pop, hip hop, country, classical, etc..I am very broad when it comes to music but in all honesty I don't listen to particular songs depending on my mood or to get me in a particular mood. I'm sorry I know this is kind of lame....
so I guess we'll go on to day 11 then and YAY I'm caught up
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Again this is kind of hard because of the different groups of friends I have, and the last group focused on who I consider my true best friends. So I'm going to post a picture or two from Elyse's birthday last weekend to give you a little snippet of another post to come in the next day or two. These are a different type of friend, friends who I love hanging out with but I don't hang out with them often, but they are friends who are a lot of fun to hang around with.






















0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming