February 3, 2011

Day 3 A picture of you and your friends

It is day 3 of the 30 day challenge which is post a picture of you and your friends. This was kind of hard since I have several groups of friends. So, I decided to post a few pictures of individuals who I consider my very best friends. These are people who seriously I feel know me better than I know myself, people who have always been there for me...these friends have gotten me through some tough times in my life and these guys mean more to me than they will ever know!!

Me & 2 of my bestest friends Elyse & Annie

Me & my other best friend Amanda

Team Julie!!  Julie Harris (T.J.) and I (M.J.)

Renae & I...this girl is SO amazing!! She can ALWAYS make me feel better when I am down.

Bryce & I...I love this guy!! He was my friend through some trying times in my life and I know we will be friends for life

Reas (Ryan) and I....I can't even begin to tell you how much this guy means to me! He has been like my other half and we have so much history that he will ALWAYS be a part of my life

Me & Jonathan...this guy is the most amazing guy I know!! He is so so sweet and kind that you can't help but love him

Me and my KinderCare girls!! Rachelle, Rina, Amber, and Nidia...these girls are so much fun!!

Me & Krista (My Banfield BFF) This girl made working at Banfield SO much fun!!

0 awesome comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming

Designed by Julie’s Blog Design © 2010 and beyond All rights Reserved
Header Character Courtesy of Istock Photo