February 7, 2011

Day 7-A picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you

Day 7-A picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on your life. ell, there are SEVERAL people that I could mention....if you are my friends on Myspace have seen my hero's section....but the person that has had the most influence on my life is my Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ.

This man is the reason I am who I am today!! He has done more for me than anyone ever has. He was Heavenly Father's only begotten son and he suffered the atonement for me and then died on the cross for me and was resurrected...and because of Him, I can return to live with him and my Father in Heaven again.

Now as most of you know that read my blog,  I am a PROUD member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. (AKA Mormon). My testimony in my Savior Jesus Christ has gotten me through some of the most difficult times in my life. I love this man and I am grateful for the love that Jesus Christ has for me. I love Him..

To learn more about The LDS Church please click HERE it will give you some easy to understand doctrines of our church, and you can even read members testimonies of why they are members you can also click HERE to read my testimony and why I am LDS.

0 awesome comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming

Designed by Julie’s Blog Design © 2010 and beyond All rights Reserved
Header Character Courtesy of Istock Photo