March 11, 2011

Dasvidania (Goodbye) Zach and Julie


So my good friends Zach and Julie Queen are moving to Moscow, Russia for at least 2 years. Zach got a job working at the American Embassay there and so now they are making the move to Russia. They are leaving next Wednesday morning (the 16fh), so before they left this last weekend we had a get together for them at Jordan's house to say "Dasvidania" (goodbye in Russian) to them!!! I'll miss them dearly. But I did get to hang out with Julie yesterday (the 10th) one last time (we went out to dinner). Well, guys I'll miss you and I can't wait to read about your adventures in Moscow.
 
Here are pictures I took from that night
Image and video hosting by TinyPic.
Annie & I

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Annie & I again

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me, Julie, Charlene, and Renae

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
M.J. & T.J. Team Julie forever

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Julie & Reane

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Julie & Annie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Queen's (Zach & Julie)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me, Zach, and Julie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Julie, Zach, and Renae

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Julie, Zach, and Annie

0 awesome comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming

Designed by Julie’s Blog Design © 2010 and beyond All rights Reserved
Header Character Courtesy of Istock Photo