So as most of you know I've been really into blog designing lately and have done a few designs for my blog. I decided that it was LONG overdue giving credit to those fabulous websites, tutorials, and designers....who without my blog wouldn't look like it it does now!! So a big

to........
April Durham from APRIL SHOWERS BLOG DESIGN with who I credit A LOT of my blog design knowledge to. Her tutorials have helped me so much and I am thankful that I've been able to chat with her online and pick her brain about blog design!! She's AMAZING at what she does.
Jessica Barnard from A BLOG TO BRAG ABOUT who is another amazing blog designer and I have used some of her tutorials as well
Amanda Bottoms from KEVIN AND AMANDA with who I credit the fonts on this blog to. She is such an amazing web designer and she has the cutest fonts on the web!! Thanks Amanda
and last but certainly not least
Whitney Bennett from LEMON AND LIME DESIGN for without I wouldn't have gotten into blog design. She is a great friend and has helped me SO much with my blog designing!! I appreciate her.
I just had to give a shout out to these wonderful ladies!! They are all amazing!! Thanks for all you tutorials, help, and my random blog design questions!!



















0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming