I have been watching America's Got Talent this year. And this year they did something new. People could submit 90 second audition videos on YouTube and people could vote and the 12 people with the highest votes got to come on the show and perform. There is this girl named Jackie Evancho who is ONLY 10 years years old and she sounds like an angel when she sings. She got the most veiwer votes. I can't even begin to describe how beautiful her voice is click on the video below of her performance LIVE on America's Got Talent.
Isn't she just amazing?



















2 awesome comments:
This little girl is amazing. I can't believe she is only 10 and she sings like that that is incredible.
I know it's just amazing!! When I heard her sing I got goosebumps. I was just in awe. She's amazing...'nuff said! =)
Post a Comment
I love comments, they make me happy...be sure to keep 'em coming